Live at Home & Maintain Your Independence
Comprehensive home health care services in Davison & Grand Blanc, Michigan
When you or your loved ones want to continue living at home but need some extra help with daily tasks and health care, Alternative Elderly Care in Davison, MI & Grand Blanc, MI is a wonderful solution. We routinely work with elderly patients suffering from dementia, Alzheimer’s and mobility problems and strive to make your loved ones feel as comfortable as possible at all times.
We also regularly assist those who wish to continue living in their own homes and maintain independence by having us come in daily, weekly or as needed to assist with housekeeping, meal preparation and other necessary tasks that may be getting difficult or tiring.
When you’re searching for an alternative to assisted living facilities or retirement homes, turn to Alternative Elderly Care in Davison, MI & Grand Blanc, MI. We make living at home a feasible option, and you can rest assured our family-owned and operated business provides quality service and only employs vetted, specially trained carers equipped to handle your specific situation.
To learn more about our services or to discuss your needs with a team member, get in touch with the Alternative Elderly Care office in Davison, MI at 810-244-3127 today.
Our Service Areas
Serving Genesse & Lapeer County
Flint, Grand Blanc, Davison, Clio, Flushing, Swartz Creek
Additional Services We Provide
- Free in-home assessment
- Hourly care (3 hour minimum)
- Flexibility with services to meet your needs
- Respite care, short or long term including holidays
- Assistance with daily activities including bathing, dressing, companionship, personal care, laundry, meal preparation and medication reminders.
- We work with medical home care and physical therapy to assist rehab clients in regaining their independence.
- Assistance with hospice
- Assistance with auto accident claims
- Personalized care plans and assistance with in-home safety measures
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia care
- Available 365 days a year with 24/7 telephone services
- Able to respond within 24 hours to begin service
- Assistance with wartime veterans aid and attendance benefits
4 Hour, $99
Immediately following a hospital stay or returning home from a rehabilitation center can cause strain on most people and their families. We understand the journey can be difficult, and Alternative Elderly Care will be there with the proper support needed to help you through the recovery process.
- Transportation home
- Assistance with prescription pick up
- Grocery shopping
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Meal preparation
- Communication with family and agencies
- Personal care and bathing
(Patients must be able to be transported by a car. This is a one time service and hours may not be divided. Additional time is available if needed but will be billed at $19 per hour. Cost must be paid prior to release, all other costs are the patients responsibility)
Are you looking for an alternative for a family member or yourself?
Give Alternative Elderly Care a call. Our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible within your own home. Fill out our contact form and we will have someone reach out shortly.
Trust Alternative Elderly Care to Keep You Or Your Loved One Living Happily at Home.
The excellent alternative to assisted living or a retirement home.